December 12, 2008

The End

I started Breaking Dawn on Tuesday and now it's Friday. I was suppose to be done last night, but I refused to finish the book so quickly. Instead, I ended up finishing it at Calvin's house before leaving to Navy Exchange. I'm quite sad that I've finished the whole Twilight Saga. I really don't want to say much about the book, because I'm afraid I will spoil it since I've spoiled the other two. Haha. But basically, it's just the wrap up of Edward and Bella's life. Their Happily Ever After so to speak. I wish Stephanie Meyer (author of the Twilight Saga) would continue you with it, but I realizes what more can she say. Bella and Edward meet, they fall in love, they go through a bad thing, they are saved, something bad happens again, they separate, they reunite under circumstances, face through another obstacle, stand tall, realtionship grows, another problem, immortality, another problem, reunite and fight together, then they are forever with each other..the end. It's sad that it's over. Now I have to wait for the movies to come out and then after that, it'll really be over. GAH! I swear, she should just continue it, or write something like that but different. Oh, if you didn't know what Twilight Saga meant it's the whole series of books that contains Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. All those books are about Edward and Bella's relationship from the time they meet in Twilight, when they separate in New Moon, when they get engaged in Eclipse and when they marry, have a child and Bella becomes a vampire in Breaking Dawn. Okay, I've said too much now, so yes, I suggest you read the series. It's awesome and you'll get hook on page 1! You'll want to keep turning the page until you reach the last page of the last book! It's amazing. Nothing I've read before and it is definitely my favorite book so far!

Okay, I bought two books today. I'm going to start Live a Little by Kim Green either tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to read ch 9 of my Anthro. book. Then I bought Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. That's what I'll be reading for the next week or so. I have finals to study for, so I won't be reading at my regular "fast" rate. Haha. It's alright because I will probably end up cramming a lot of books in by the time my semester is over. I have so much on my list. And of course, I still love Robert Pattinson. Haha. I know it's so random. Well, I don't have much to say. I need to put the laundry in the drier and start reading for my final. I have a lot of information to cram inside my little ol' brain by Monday! Until again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3