January 2, 2012

Monday Current Read #4

My current read this week is..

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Releases January 3, 2012

I'm reading this from an ARC won from @EpicReads

I always have a hard time getting sucked into a dystopian. It takes awhile for me to really visualize the world. It's the same for this book, but it didn't take long before I was lost :] I've been reading reviews and many believe it fits more in the sci-fi category. I honestly don't care if it's sci-fi or dystopian. It's a great book so far. I love Aria and Perry. But so far my favorite is Roar <3 I'm still getting to know the world Aria and Perry live in as I read and it's really cool. I'm nearly half way done. I want to finish before Veronica Rossi comes to San Diego for a book signed at Mysterious Galaxy on the 13th.

Be sure to pick this book up when it comes out! It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3