January 6, 2012

UK Trailer for Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

Watch the awesomeness that is the UK book trailer of Hallowed by Cynthia Hand!



The U.S. version will be realized soon, according to Cynthia Hand. I'll post it up the second I get it!
What do you think of the trailer? I love it for sure! I can't wait until the U.S. trailer comes out. Most of all, I cannot wait until Hallowed releases on the 17th of this month! I miss Tucker :]

Get to know more about Cynthia Hand and the Unearthly series:
Website | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. She is so in love with Tucker and doesn't want to give him up. Yet at the same time she begins to worry about their differences and the danger she puts him in. Can’t the three of them live happily ever after? Maybe Christian could patiently wait till Tucker’s life ends? (Tucker’s human after all.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3