Thank you so much Jennifer! I am so thankful and very very honored to have been chosen as one of your five. I know it must have been difficult! So again, thank you :]
Be sure to check out Jennifer's blog. She's participating in the Dreaming of Books Giveaway Hop. She has an interview with author Michelle Rowen and Jennifer's giving away some awesome books too.
1. Thank and link the blogger who bestowed the award.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know.
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I was born in Hawaii and lived there until the age of two years old. (Sadly I don't remember anything)
2. I have an Arizona Green Tea obsession. I always prefer to drink it. I usually drink 3 cans a day.
3. I'm deathly of afraid of dying in a car accident. This is a problem sometimes, but I get around :]
4. I have a bad habit of reading ahead and spoiling a book for myself. (This does not prevent me from finishing the book though).
5. I'm majoring in Health Science/Public Health at SDSU
6. I am sucker for Greek Mythology. I'm drawn to any book with even just a little Greek Mythology.
(i.e. Percy Jackson series, The Goddess Test, Sweet Venom etc.)
7. I have two English Bulldogs that love to death. (Pictures Below)
Now it's time to spread the love to 5 other bloggers!
My Chosen Five:
1. Bailey @ Novel Nerd
- Check out her Song of the Week post! It's made of awesome :] It's a unique weekly event.
2. Mimi @ Diminutive Mimi
- She has an epic 800 Follower Giveaway going on! The selection of books is amazing!
3. Janina @ Synchronized Reading
- Check out her 5 star review of Legend by Marie Lu. I'm just dying to read that book.
Janina also has a Giveaway of Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
4. Ren @ Ren's Rambles
- Stop by Ren's blog and check out her IMM post and tune in for her 100 Follower Giveaway that will launch in a few weeks. I'll be posting a link to Ren's giveaway when she launches it :]
5. Ishita @ The Reading Fish
- You must check out her awesome Vlog review of Cinder by Marissa Meyer
It was so so hard to pick just five! There's so many awesome bloggers out there.
Thanks again to Jennifer for choosing me!