July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #24


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
Expected Publication: July 17, 2012
It was easier that I'd thought. Kind of like slicing into a not-quiteripe pear.
You really need to die, Rinn. You really do. It's okay.
I drew the blade downward. I felt no pain.
Then I tilted my head to one side and watched the water turn red. Location 1818.

I stare up at him till his mouth lands on mine. He yanks back the covers without breaking our kiss and wraps himself snugly around me. I dissolve into a hot puddle as he smoothes my breasts and casually toys with the drawstring of my shorts. Location 2363.


So what do you think? 
Does it intrigue you enough to make you want to read this book?
Look out for my review very soon!

Leave your teasers/links below. Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! You always have one tense and scary teaser and then one hot and romantic one! LOL Great mix up! The second one definitely got me all hot and bothered but I was like WTF with the first one!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and very different teasers. I like! :-)

    You can check out my TT here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/Tuesday-teaser-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chilling teasers. I'm not sure if I'd like this book or not, but you definitely got my attention.
    My Teaser is from London Broil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one. I've never read a book that has a suicidal protag before (well, there's Katniss but hers is more understandable and un-relatable. I haven't killed anyone to be guilty of so...) I feel like I need to expand my reading horizons. And this book might just be what I need.

    Great teasers, Jessirae :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic teasers! Can't wait to see your review. I loved this book even though it was kind of weird. But it was a weird good! Lol I hope there is another book because that ending was just.. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very intriguing teasers.

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOAH. That first one... *squirms* And then the hot second teaser? Wow. You just made me even more excited for this one! :)
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait what? I was confused because I thought the 2nd one followed the 1st lol. it made sense when I realized they're not connected. Great teasers!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3