July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #27

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.

Ceaseless by Abbi Glines (Existence Trilogy#3)
Publication Date: September 18, 2012
From Goodreads:
Can he make her fall in love with him… again? 

When Pagan Moore proved worthy of Death’s devotion, he was given the gift of getting to keep her. 

But Dank was never promised that Pagan would keep him.

When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her. 

Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged. 

If only her soul’s mate wasn’t right there standing in his way

Why I'm Waiting? 

1. It's Abbi Glines!
I love everything and anything Abbi writes, so naturally I'm waiting on any Abbi books. There is probably not enough Abbi books to make me content. I always seem to want and need more more more!

2. This Trilogy.
The Existence trilogy is my favorite of all her series. It's no wonder why I'm waiting (not so patiently) for this book.

3. Pagan's soul mate?
If you've read Predestined (book 2) then you know what I'm talking about. A new but familiar character comes and well, I just knew it wasn't some random appearance. I have to know what is going on!

4. PAGAN'S MEMORIES!?
I totally freaked and did a "WHAAAAAT!?" When Abbi released the summary for this book. I MEAN OMG, Pagan and Dank have gone through so much and ohsweetheaven I will die if she doesn't end up with Dank. FOR REALS. Just when I thought things were going so smoothly after Predestined, Abbi throws a curveball and BOOM. Holy Hell, I need this book.

5. DANK. DEATH. OHMYLANTA, I WANT YOU.
Yes. I've fallen for Death. I don't care. I love him. I love him. I love him and sweet lord, I just want more of him. And he sings and plays guitar and writes his own songs and he's so kind and sweet and thoughtful and gentle and tender. Honestly, how can you not love him?!

I'll stop swooning if you tell me what you're waiting on! ;)

11 comments:

  1. I havent heard of this before but now i will have to get them all :-) Thanks

    Check out my WoW: <a href="http://greatmunchiereads.com/2012/07/18/waiting-on-wednesday-1-girl-of-nightmares-by-kendare-blake/” >Greatmunchiereads</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know who Pegan's soul mate is?! LOL I haven't read the second book yet. I liked Leif and heard he wasn't in the second one much. Oh no they have to fall in love all over again?!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. This sounds absolutely AMAZING! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR and so checking it out as soon as it's released - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of this series yet but I keep seeing them around and wishing I had! They sound so awesome :) Great pick this week girl!! If you have a moment here is MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series. I need to definitely look into it. Great choice.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2707

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series sounds really good! Great pick :)

    Montana@ The Book Belles
    My WOW: http://www.thebookbelles.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-alice-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard great things about this author! I can't wait to check out the first book :)

    Waiting on Wednesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    July To Be Read Pile: Help Me? Vote here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JESS! I haven't read these Abbi Glines books yet (even though I'm planning on getting on that soon!), but I kinda want to read this series just for the fact that it has the same cover models as JLA's Lux series LOL -- which I love! x) If you say this series is really good, then I'm going to listen to you and go out to read it ASAP :)

    Amazing pick for your WOW, Jess! :) I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is another series/book I've not heard about. I'm going to have to check this one out. Thank you for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooooooooh, this does sound delicious!!! Thanks for sharing! I haven't read anything from Abbi Glines yet, but I hope to get there soon. I hear so many great things about her books!

    Thanks for stopping by my wow post earlier!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, I've heard SO much stuff about Abbi Glines--I seriously need to check her out!

    I already have two of her series on my kindle too, goodness why am i so behind!? LOL, and I am LOVING that cover! More Pepe, YES PLEASE!

    Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3