September 7, 2012

Character Interview: Caleb Evans from Karma Bites by Nyrae Dawn

I'm really excited to have a very special someone on my blog today! He's totally cool. He has a bad boy reputation around school, but when it comes to a certain girl, he's totally sweet and kind and just has a good heart all the way! He can make you swoon and break your heart all at once.
He's my favorite, gorgeous green-eyed, black hair beauty: Caleb Evans from Karma Bites by one of my favoritest authors ever, Nyrae Dawn!

----


Hi Caleb! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's an absolute honor to have you :)

Umm…sure. No problem.


Can you tell my blog readers a little bit about yourself, of course, without spoiling the mysteriousness that is Caleb Evans?

I’m not sure I’m mysterious or really what to say at all. I’m the guy your parents don’t want you to hang out with. If there were tracks, I’d live on the wrong side of them. Parents who don’t care. You know, all that. Which really doesn’t mean anything, but that’s what most people see when they look at me. 

Oh, Caleb. You are so much more than that.

I know you don't like Karma very much for reasons that cannot be named at the moment, but is there anything about Karma that you like? The food, the people? Anything? 
Abby.

Mhm, I think I knew that one ;) 

How do you juggle school and all your other "responsibilities"? It sounds really tough. 

You do what you have to do to survive. There’s not really another option. Plus, school’s always been easy for me.

I admire the fact that you don't care about what other people think and that you're comfortable just doing your own thing. Is that how you've always been or is it because of the situation you were currently in?

*shrugs* I don’t know. I guess I’ve always been like that. I mean, I have people I hung out with, but we were different. My head was always in a different place than theirs, so it’s hard to get too close. I know how life is. There aren’t many people you can depend on other than yourself, so why pretend?

I hear you, Caleb. It's tough.

What's up with those friends you supposedly hang out with? What are they like? Are they any fun?

Eh. They can be a good time, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Stacy and the LP seem to be at the top of the school hierarchy, where do you stand?

I don’t know. I don’t really pay attention to that. 

Now Let’s talk about Abby. 
Yeah, we can't have this interview without talking about Abby *winks*

What was going through your mind when you saw Abby at her tree that day? Have you ever noticed her before then? 

It’s hard not to notice her…she doesn’t see that about herself, or she’ll blame it on the vampire stuff with her mom, but, yeah, I noticed her. When I saw her by the tree… I don’t know if I was really thinking. I just didn’t like to see her cry. I don’t know why. I just wanted to make sure she was okay

What's the best thing about Abby in your eyes? How does she make you feel? 

Umm… I’m not real good at talking about that stuff. I guess…I guess she makes me feel important, if that makes sense. And she’s funny as hell too. 

I completely agree. Abby's one hell of a girl. I adore her.

Ok, lets talk Gabe. 

Do we have to?

Yeahh. We do. Sorry, Caleb. *winces*

How do you feel about him? Before and then After? Do you think he'll be your rival for Abby's affections? He is pretty dreamy, not that I know I wasn't looking or anything. 

I hate him. I always have and always will. I can’t go into why without giving stuff away, but no, I don’t like him and I hate the way things are right now. As for Abby…we have a lot of stuff between us right now, but I don’t see Gabe being a problem in that way. This is real life. Our lives and not just a game. Regardless of how things went down, I trust her and I know her. I’ll always believe in that. 

*phew* That wasn't so bad, right? Promise not to ask anymore Gabe questions, ever. 

All right, a few quick fire questions and I'll let you go.

Last thing you bought? Food, which honestly was weeks ago. Since that, I haven’t needed much. 

Color of your room? White, though I don’t really feel like it’s mine. I’m just being “housed” right now.

Favorite time of day? Night
My favorite too. *grins*

Best subject in school? All of them 
*smiles in adoration*

One thing you can't be without? One thing I don’t want to be without or can’t physically? The answers would be different.

And my million dollar question: Boxers or Briefs? *winks* Boxer-briefs
*sigh* What I would give... *shakes out of day dreams*

Thanks again Caleb for being here, I can't wait to learn more about you in the second book. Maybe you can talk to Nyrae about writing it very soon ;) lol

Thanks for having me. If you see Abby, tell her…tell her I said hi. 

Oh, Caleb. I will. I most certainly will. *hugs*
----

Check out my review for Karma Bites

More books from Nyrae Dawn:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun interview! I need to add this book to my GR because Caleb sounds like my kind of guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3