September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #32

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.


 The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
Expected Publication Date: February 26, 2013


Summary Not Yet Available.



Why I'm Waiting?

1. Farewell, my love.
I'm half part dying for this book and half part dreading it. I want it so bad because I have to know what happens, but then I also don't ever want this series to end. The Goddess Test series has been one of my all time favorites and to see it end breaks my heart just a little more. 

2. Kate.
I adore Kate so much and she has come so far. I can't wait to see what Aimee has in store for her. I have a feeling it's going to be so good.

3. Henry.
Ah, my favorite. I love Henry, always have and always will and I'm dying to know what he plans on doing in this last book. Has he finally moved on and given his heart fully to Kate? Does he still have lingering doubts? And how does he plan on... well that's all I should say. LOL. I just have so many questions. And honestly, I just miss Henry so damn much.

4. Goddess Interrupted WTFery Ending.
If you've read GI, you have to know what I'm talking about! That was just pure and utter cruel torture. I wanted to pull all my hair out in frustration it's no wonder I'm dying for The Goddess Inheritance. 

What are you waiting on?
Let me knooooow ;)

15 comments:

  1. Yes that ending!!!! Kate is ---! And then got ---! Can't wait to see how it all ends!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and love The Goddess Test but I haven't got a chance to read the next book hoping to change that before this one comes out! I extremely love the covers!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet but the cover is gorgeous :)

    here's our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, I LOVED The Goddess Test, however I was NOT a fan of Goddess Interrupted so I'm also excited yet dreading it too!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read this series yet but I have heard some pretty good things.

    My WoW

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to start reading the second book of this series. I loved the first book and with all these books piling up on my shelf I just dont think its gonna happen soon but I will read it once im good. :)

    ✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick. This is a series that I would really like to read.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of that book.

    Here's my WoW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read the first one in this series and I liked it, I just haven't had time to pick up the second one. I think I might wait until this one is out to read them both together. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this one, too! Especially after that cliffhanger!!!

    My WOW

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually have ARCs of Goddess Interrupted and The Goddess Legacy, but I haven't read them yet since I don't own The Goddess Test. Now I'm awfully tempted to buy a copy so that I can read this series! It sounds awesome.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my WoW, Jessirae! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved The Goddess Test and Goddess Interrupted, so I'm also really excited for The Goddess Inheritance! The ending to Goddess Interrupted was amazing, great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally feel the same way!! I NEED this book but why does it have to end?! It's going to have to be a pretty amazing finish to make me let this one go :) AMAZING pick!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely understand why this is on your WoW even though the synopsis hasn't been released. I mean... WHAT WAS WITH THAT ENDING. It was good... but now I think about the possibilities for the next book all the time! Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3