October 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #17

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you can share books obtained via the bookstore, the library, online, through trade, borrowed from friends, gifted and/or received for review that you're adding to your shelf.

No vlog today, sorry!

(pssst, if you click on the cover/picture of the books it'll take you to the Goodreads page!) 



*Thanks to Jessica for the review copy of The Ballad of Aramei :)

That's all I got this week! I'm dying to get into these!
WHAT DID YOU GET?!

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm sure Tempting the Player will be good since it's JLA! xD And I've heard great things about Charade. x]
    Enjoy your haul!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charade looks like a sexy book. I like the cover for it. Nice small haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these before but I hope you enjoy. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read JLA's adult books :) Must check them out!
    Great haul Jessirae :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tempting The Player looks pretty interesting but only because it was written by JLA! I can't wait to read some of her adult novels. Happy Reading this week ^^

    My Stacking The Shelves Post and a Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3