October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #33


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.


The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Publication Date: October 2, 2012
And then the man grabbed Naji by the upper arm. In one clean movement, Naji had the man laid out on the ground, his foot on the man's chest, the power of his sword at the man's throat. I was pretty impressed in spite of my myself.
"No," Naji said, "They don't." Kindle Location 583.
---
"Are you laughing at me?"
"Never."
I lunged at him with an imaginary sword, and this time he really did laugh. all throaty and raspy, and I wondered what I could do to get him to laugh more. Kindle Location 994.

And one more because I adore this book.
"You have no idea what it's like," he said. "To look like me. To be what I am on top of that- people think I'm a monster."
"I don't." Kindle Location 1903.


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. All good teasers, thanks for sharing them with us.

    My TT this week is from He Came For Mine, Book Two in The Protector Series
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teasers--I know when you really like a book it's sometimes hard to choose just one! Here's the link to ours:
    http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-tuesday-teasers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I'll have to check this one out! Happy reading!

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great teasers. It sounds like a good book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3