Thanks to Evie @ Bookish for this amazing banner!
ReAwakened by Ada Adams (Angel Creek #2)
Publication Date: November 27, 2012
Becoming a vampire guardian was Dawn Fairchild’s ticket out of the Scarlet House. Fresh off a successful mission, life in Angel Creek should have been great. But when her sort-of-maybe-boyfriend, Sebastian, disappears on a quest to help a beautiful vampire from his past, Dawn finds herself amidst a web of danger, lies, and deceit.
Joining forces with Razor, an enigmatic rebel lacking both a verbal and a physical filter, and her band of Misfits—Brooke, Sophie, Hunter, and Seth—Dawn is thrust into a race against the clock to solve the mystery surrounding brutal Born kidnappings and come to terms with the sudden discovery of her own unique powers. With time ticking away and Born vampires’ lives in jeopardy, it quickly becomes evident that someone—or something—desperately wants Dawn and is willing to shed any amount of blood to get her.
Dawn has only one chance to face her demons and overcome all obstacles standing in her way as she embarks on the biggest mission of her life—one that threatens a deadly outcome for all involved.
ReAwakened begins two weeks after the ending of ReVamped and the stakes are even higher than before. We’re back with our beloved heroine, Dawn, along with all the misfits. There’s also a good helping of Sebastian and a bunch of new characters that will either make you swoon or make you want to pull your hair out. Ada Adams really brings ReAwakened to a whole other level with more romance, action, and surprises you’ll just never expect! Angel Creek fans are in for a roller coaster ride that will have your heart racing!
Character Interview with Razor:
Ada: Hey, Jessirae! As promised, I’ve delivered Razor over for an interview. I hope you guys have fun! *turns to Razor* And behave. (Actually, knowing your “slight” infatuation with him, that should probably be aimed at both of you.) ;)
Hey Razor! I’m super duper thrilled to have you here on my blog. You don’t even know how much I adore you <3
- Hey, Jessirae. Thanks for having me!
- Hey, you’re shaking. Are you cold? Here…*takes off his leather jacket and wraps it around Jessirae’s shoulders*
*sigh* Just know you won't get this jacket back, Razor. *winks*
Anyway, I just want to ask you a few harmless questions.
- Harmless? Come on now, where’s the fun in that? *winks*
Describe yourself in one word.
- “Multilayered”—there are just way too many layers to this vampy Tootsy Pop.
Really? Maybe I can strip those layers.. wait, that didn't come out right.. ;)
Ok so, what’s the best thing about being a vampire?
- Our bodies are more resilient than that of humans, so it makes extreme sports pretty exciting. Other things involving the body tend to be more exciting as well, but Ada warned that I have to behave, so we’ll leave that to your imagination…
*fans self* *tries to think other thoughts* *imagination runs wild*
What was your first impression of Dawn?
- My first impression of Dawn? *chuckles* Feisty. I’m pretty sure those were the first words out of my mouth upon meeting her. Yeah, sure, I can’t deny that I hadn’t immediately noticed the fact that she’s hot as hell, but the reason I was drawn to her had little to do with her looks and more to do with her personality. I tease her about her perseverance and constant need to save everyone and fix everything, but I really admire her strength and drive. She’s a very special girl.
If you could travel anywhere in world, where would you go and who would you take?
- When I was turned, my entire world revolved around living in the moment and not stopping to think about anything. Lately, I’d really been wanting to take a breather from all that and travel the world to some beautiful, remote places, far off the well-traversed path. I suppose I’d have to drag Sebastian along, but I’m assuming he’d bring Dawn, so it wouldn’t be so bad.
Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Craziest thing I’ve ever done? Fall in love.
And I’ve done some pretty crazy things in my life…
*smiles* You could maybe I don't know, *coughfallinlovewithmecough*
Lets talk misfits. Who is your favorite misfit and why?
- I like them all, but I’m kinda gunning for Brooke and Seth to stop torturing us and just get it on. I really need to give that guy some pointers. And, uhh, by “get it on”, I mean “finally admit they like each other”. See, Ada? I’m behaving.
I hear you! Those two just need to get together already!
What do you do in your spare time besides annoy Dawn to death?
- Annoying Dawn is a full-time job. One that I enjoy greatly. I don’t have one specific hobby, if that’s what you mean. I get bored easily, so I like to keep things interesting. Both my brother and I are into extreme sports, but he’s more a winter sports kind of guy, whereas I prefer heat and water. I also like to keep up on the latest medical advances, so I spend a lot of time reading. Reading is sexy. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
You read?! *sigh* Can you seriously get any more perfect?
Dawn and Sebastian. What do you think of their relationship?
- Those two need to be locked in a room for an entire week and have the key thrown away. As you know, I’ve already tried that once with the barn…
*chuckles* *nods head*
If Dawn wasn’t taken, would you go after her? I promise I won’t tell. ;)
- The only reason I’m not going after her is because of the person she is taken by. Any other guy and…well, it would be a very different story.
*crosses arms* *grumbles in jealousy* whispers softly- thank god Dawn's taken.
Moving on. So you’re smart, funny and very good looking. Is there anything you can’t do?
- You know me, I’ll try anything once. And if I really enjoy it, over and over again.
*swoons* What was that again? Over and over again? I like this. A lot.
I basically worship the ground you walk on... sort of. So…you and me, what do you think? lol ;)
- A few months ago I would have invited you over to my place to play doctor. [Ada edited out the next part because it was way too descriptive—sorry for the block, Jessirae!] But ever since I arrived in Angel Creek, things haven’t been the same. I don’t know what it is…I’m no longer interested in being with just any girl, you know? Not that you’re “any girl”, J. You’re a very lovely girl—one that deserves a guy who worships the ground that you walk on.
You're right. I'm not just any girl and someday I'm going to win you over. *grins mischievously*
This or that:
Day or Night? - Night. You can get away with a lot more…
Summer or Winter? - Summer. Lack of clothing suits me.
mutters- Hah, just the way I like you.
mutters- Hah, just the way I like you.
The forest or the beach? - The beach. See above. *winks*
A night inside or a day outdoors? - I guess it depends on what I’m doing. Both can be a lot of fun in their own ways. I’ll leave you to infer whatever you wish from that.
Ah, yes. We could.. never mind.
Boxers or Briefs? - A gentleman never tells. Though I do have a question for those gentlemen: “Why bother with either?”
That’s it! Thanks oh so much for answering my questions Razor! I hope I didn’t come on too strong ;)
- You’re very welcome. Don’t worry about it—I like a girl who speaks her mind.
Thanks so much Ada for allowing me to chat with Razor. It has been pleasurable! ;)
Now guys and gals, I've already staked my claim and it's been established forever ago that Raze. Razor, my love, is in fact.. mine. So back the bleep up. *laughs*
FOLLOW THE REST OF THE TOUR HERE!
FOLLOW THE REST OF THE TOUR HERE!
- 3 winners (One grand prize winner +2 small prize winners)
- One main entry per person
- Must be 13 years or older to enter
- Open Internationally
- Winners will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen
Grand Prize Winner will win the following -
PRINT COPY OF RV
PRINT COPY OF RA
2 RV/RA POSTCARDS
3 RV BOOKMARKS
3 RA BOOKMARKS
I <3 SEBASTIAN KEYCHAIN
I <3 HUNTER GUITAR PICK
I <3 RAZOR DOGTAG
More About the Author:
“Many people sing in the shower. I write scenes in my head and act them out.”
At the age of five, Ada read her first chapter book—Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren. Ever since that moment, she developed an intense passion for stories and characters found within the pages of literature.
In her career as an actress and a writer, Ada currently spends most of her days immersed in imaginary worlds. Much like the characters she enjoys playing and writing about, Ada is a martial artist with a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate. She is also a big proponent of lifelong learning, and has attained a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (it aids in creating characters with unique quirks!) as well as a Master’s of Science in Education.
Ada strives to bring a fresh voice and perspective to fiction. She has been writing creatively for many years, and is an editor of a global fashion/literary magazine called VEUX. ReVamped is her debut novel.
She lives in Toronto, Canada, and enjoys adventurous nature hikes with her adorable puppies Cara and Oreo.
Connect with Ada: