November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #37


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.




Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
Publication Date: October 2, 2012

"We were friends. Just friends. We'd been friends our whole lives. He'd seen me in footie pajamas and heard our mothers discuss my first training bra and the more embarrassing 'milestones of womanhood.' His mom made me cake when I got my first period- there was no chance he'd ever see me that way." Location 143.
---
It had been an eternity. A shapeless eternity where days and nights blurred with pain, boredom, and repetition. Where my body belonged more to the doctors and blood counts than me. Where life outside the hospital seemed like another world, one I was no longer a part of. Location 653.


I'm still in the middle of this one and it's already breaking my heart.
What do you think?

Leave me your teasers or links below!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sad book, hope it has a good ending!

    Here's our 4 for you: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/11/tuesday-teasers.html:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this ARC for a while but have yet to read it! (I hope I can soon!) Great teaser!
    Here's my TT
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on the second teaser I have a feeling this book is going to have a few tear jerker moments. That first one just makes me curious about the relationship between the two characters. Can't wait to read this one! Great teasers Jessirae! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first teaser was cute, but the second one was sad! :( But I am intrigued!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Magen Corrie
    ~My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always enjoyed "friends become lovers" stories, and that's what this sounds like. Good teaser.
    My teaser is from THREE MOONS OVER SEDONA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3