Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you can share books obtained via the bookstore, the library, online, through trade, borrowed from friends, gifted and/or received for review that you're adding to your shelf.
After two weeks of huge ass book hauls, I'm pretty happy that I got a much smaller stack this week!
Click on the cover to take you to their respective Goodreads page
1. Facade by Nyrae Dawn
- I love Nyrae and all her books so I was going crazy when Forever (Grand Central Publishing) approved me! *happy dance* Looks like I get to have a Colt and Adrian threesome ;)
2. Wilde Nights in Paradise by Tonya Burrows
- As you know, I'm obsessed with Brazen books, so I totally jumped when I was invited to be a part of the blog tour! I'm a Brazen girl at <3. Thanks Entangled, you totes rock!
3. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- I've heard great things about Bones, so when this baby was $1.99, guess who got it without hesitation? *waves hands*
4. JET by Jay Crownover
- I actually signed up to be a part of the blog tour, but wasn't sure I was going to be picked so I went ahead and pre-ordered just in case. Silly that this was sent to Shadow the same day I got the email that I was on the blog tour! LUCK, I tell ya! ;) P.S. if you haven't read RULE, get on that shit!
Short and sweet and to the damn point! I'm excited to get on these!
What did you get this week? TELL ME!
*runs in circles*