Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you can share books obtained via the bookstore, the library, online, through trade, borrowed from friends, gifted and/or received for review that you're adding to your shelf.
Not sure when I'll have a vlog again, maybe when I finally go buy print books instead of ebooks since I'm way to lazy to even show my kindle! lol
1. Playing the Part by Robin Convington
-Thanks to Entangled! Hello, new Brazen book!
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Thanks to Bloomsbury! DORIAN HERE I COME <3
3. Pinned up by C. Michelle
- Thanks to Amanda of Good Choice Reading Blog Tours
4. Conquer You Love by J.C. Reed
- Thanks to Jessica! Can't wait to dive into more Jett!
1. Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
-I've been wanting to read this for sooo long! Dark and twisty!
2. Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely
- Heard great things about this and I adore the cover!
3. Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine
- I hear this one is about super cute best friends falling in love! YAY!
1. Temporary Arrangement by Karen Erickson
2. Pretending He's Mine by Lauren Blakely
3. Come What May by Faith Sullivan
What's in your stack?