April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #38

|WaitingonWednesday|

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.

----------------------------

This week I'm waiting on..

Breathe into Me by Amanda Stone
Expected Publication Date: May 2, 2013
Eighteen year-old Kelsey Rien is more than ready to leave her past behind her.

Wanting nothing more than to walk into a room without everyone knowing the horrific details of an event that changed her life six years ago, she vows to concentrate on school and make something of herself.

But then she meets Kane Riley - the local bad boy. Kane's reputation is far from perfect, but is there more to him than everyone else sees?

Kelsey soon learns that you can’t run from your past, no matter how hard you try. When her nightmares find her once again, Kelsey must find the courage to face the demons that have been haunting her and save the people she loves most.

Why I need, want, must have this book!

1. Kelsey
What happened to her six years ago that was so bad? I really want to know and I'm hoping it's something dark and truly horrible as said above! I love a good dark, delicious story *rubs palms together*

2. Bad boy
You would think I would get sick of this whole good girl with dark past falls for bad boy whatever whatever, but apparently I'm not. I haven't even met this Kane Riley and I already want to jump him. Who doesn't like a bad boy with more depth? 

3. COVER LOVE
Not sure how I feel about the whole girl blowing the dandelion, but THE BOY WITH THE LIP PIERCING. PLEASE, CAN I HIT THAT!? Daaaaamn. Kane Riley better have that lip piercing. FUHHHREALS. *smashes face against cover*

4. Release Date
Thank the book gods that this book was moved up from a June to May release. People must think, what's one month, right? THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU because a month feels like FOREVER and a year is like a freaking lifetime. So I'm super glad that it's already April. Only Forever more days to go! 

5. Amanda Stone's FB page.
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL SHINY OBJECTS LIKE HER FB PAGE (so she can get to 1500 likes) AND GET THAT FIRST CHAPTER! - Brought to you by my shameless need to beg. ;)

What would I give to get this book?
All the chocolate and poptarts money can buy!

______________________________

What are you waiting on this fine Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one, but ooo, he has lip piercings! Is this a New Adult one? I may have to check it out! Great choice! I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you'd think after a bit books like this would get old...but honestly I can't get enough of the bad boys either. This one sounds really good! Adding it to my TBR list! :D I also really love the dark cover draws me in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3