December 16, 2011

Friday Finds #1

Happy Friday everyone! I would like to share with you my very first post of my Friday Finds this week.

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading where you share books you have discovered or heard about during the past week or so.

My Friday Finds for this week is..
Here by Denise Grover Swank
Published: 7 November 2011

I discovered this book while browsing some blogs. I wish I wrote down the name of the blog to thank them. But in this blog, they reviewed this book and I just knew I had to put it on my to-read list. The summary of this book just hooked me along with the blogger's review. Click on the link above so you can be redirected to the Goodreads page. Check this book out! Maybe you'll add it to you to-read list too! Hopefully I can purchase this book and be able to read it!

What is your Friday Finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3