March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #13

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

I present you this week's teaser:
*Note: This is the ebook cover
Breathe by Abbi Glines (Sea Breeze #1)

He slipped a finger under my chin and tilted my face up. "Nothing about you is boring. Just watching you think is entertaining." Location 717

He gave me a sheepish grin. "Sadie, when you smile at me it makes me heart do crazy things." Location 921

*sigh* Doesn't that make your heart melt?
I freaking love this book <3
Look out for my review very very soon :)

4 comments:

  1. I read half of this once upon a time. It was pretty good. Both guys were very sweet.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these teasers! This book is defiantly one I am looking forward to reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those little snippets! I'm looking forward to reading this. :)

    By the way, I LOVE your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3