April 6, 2012

Friday Finds #8

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading where you share books you have discovered or heard about during the past week.

This week's finds..



I discovered Going Under on twitter when a fellow blogger retweeted a tweet from Georgia Cates. Being me, If decided to check it out. I read the blurb and just knew that I was going to read this book if it was the last thing I did. 

I found Callum & Harper during last week's IMM hopping. I believe from Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal. Again, I read the blurb and had to put it on my list.

That Boy was found on twitter when the author followed me and I followed her back. I do admit that I hate the cover to this book. It doesn't really seem to make sense nor does it even reveal something about the book. However, the blurb seems like one of those light, fun and easy reads. It's even gotten great reviews on Goodreads. I definitely want to read this one! 

Any good books you found this week? 
Let me know in the comments! I'm always looking for something new to add to my list. :)

3 comments:

  1. Callum & Harper is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound good! Going Under has a pretty cover and sounds like it will be addictive!

    My Friday Find: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/friday-find.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently was told that Callum and Harper is a really great book. I can't wait to read it! Totally agree about That Boy cover. It's just so boring! But hopefully what's inside is going to be epic. I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3