May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.


Intangible by J. Meyers
Published: January 31, 2012

Deep dark eyes looked into her light grey ones, intensely, as if trying to place her. A black goatee framed sensuous lips, surrounded straight white teeth. She stopped there. Entranced. He had a beautiful mouth. A mouth she was having a hard time looking away from. A mouth she had a sudden urge to kiss.  Location 183.

The monstrously beautiful woman laughed as she raked her long sharp fingernails down the guy's face. Blood oozed from the cuts. She leaned in close to him, inhaled the scent and let out a slight moan of pleasure. She slowly, gently licked the blood from his face. Location 627.



What did you think of those teasers?
Personally, I like the first one best because the second creeps the heck out of me. *shudders*
Let me know your thoughts and leave you teaser links below!
Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Intriguing :) Love the cover too!

    Here's mine: Realms of an Open Mind

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one was kind of hot and then the second one was kind of gross! LOL
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one IS kinda creepy. The first one... oddly enough, not so much ;). I'm looking forward to reading this! It's up next on my Kobo.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that second teaser gave me chills!! What the heck is going on?? This book sounds really interesting! Really interested what is going on in both of those teasers. Especially that first one. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love these teasers. I'm going to have to add this to my TBR list, seriously. Great picks. Here is my Teaser
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3