June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #23


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

What A Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn
Published: June 7, 2012
I swing my arm and connect my fist with his jaw. It feels good. There's so much in my life I have no control over, but this? Protecting her? This is all me. Location 926.
-
"First of all, you're nuts. I'm way hotter than you. And second, I'm being serious man. We're like, Batman and Robin. Scooby and Shaggy. Actually, none of those duos have shit on us. We're Sebastian and Jaden." Location 2162.
-
It's cool because she's happy and she's smiling, and damn it feels good to be the one to make her feel that way. I just want to keep it going. Location 3215.
-
I kiss her deeper, letting my tongue get intimate with every part of her mouth. And she does the same, tasting me and then letting me taste her. Location 5358.

Ok, I may have gotten a little carried away there. LOL.
But serious shit, you guys. This book.. (please excuse my language, I don't usually say things like this) is fucking amazing. After finishing it, I'm proud to say that Nyrae Dawn is the shit. She has become one of my favorite authors, ever. So if love those teasers, please please please go check out What A Boy Wants then read What A Boy Needs. I promise you that you won't regret it. :)

Stop by Thursday for my review of What A Boy Needs <3

What did you think of those teasers?
Make sure to leave me your teasers and/or cool links! <3

9 comments:

  1. Aaah, i totes loved them especially since i'm reading it now! Cannot wait to get to those lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! They really make me want to read the book
    Here is mine:
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers. I liked them all. I'm going to have to read this book.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read it!

    "We're like, Batman and Robin. Scooby and Shaggy. Actually, none of those duos have shit on us. We're Sebastian and Jaden."
    awww What an adorable bromance!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED those teasers! I think I need to read this one ASAP! It sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing all those awesome teasers. I think the second one is my favorite it just made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teasers!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really could hear the "voice" in your teasers. Sounds like a good book!
    My teaser is from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this one! I loved What A Boy Wants and need to hear from Jaden. I loved the Batman & Robin and Scooby & Shaggy teaser. LOL

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow so many great teasers! I may have to read this after all

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3