October 13, 2012

Book Buzzers Week 3 - 5 Must Have Books!

It's week 3 here on the Book Buzzers group, which is amazing! Three weeks have gone by already and so far this has been a blast. Thanks so much for watching my video, but also for following along with the other videos as well. Hope you continue along the way :)

This week's topic was chosen by the lovely Tiffany @ Escaping One Book at a Time:
5 books we feel must be on your bookshelf!



Follow the amazing bloggers <3


And those are my choices for books YOU MUST have on your shelf.
What would be your choices?
Let me knoooooow!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe pretty please <3

Until next week xx.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to read the Rick Riordan books! I've been seeing them everywhere lately especially. I read the first chapter, maybe two, as a sample on my Kindle and really enjoyed it but never bought it. I'll have to pick up the boxed set at some point. :]

    My choices would be: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, and Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3