April 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #41

|WaitingonWednesday|

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.

_______________________________


Blurred by Tara Fuller
Expected Release Date: July 2, 2013
Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?
Why I'm waiting?
I loved Inbetween, the first book in this series, and I am really excited for the story to continue. When Finn and Emma's story came to a close, I wasn't ready to let go of them and the world that Finn brought. I'm even more excited that it will star two characters I absolutely adored in the first book. This time, we'll get a chance to be in their heads and I'm itching to see an HEA between Cash and Anaya. Especially for Cash. He is just sexy and wonderful. Plus, I love Tara's writing and her ability to create a heart capturing story! 

10 comments:

  1. Omgg I really need to read Inbetween! I own it, but haven't had time to read it yet :/ Hopefully I'll get to it soon, maybe closer to July so I won't have to wait long for Blurred. The cover is one of the most gorgeous ones I've seen <3

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this author before, but the synopsis sounds good. :-) I shall take a look at Book 1 sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I still need to read the first one, and hopefully soon. :D

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent heard of this before, and I'm not sure if it's my type of read.. Thanks for sharing though :)
    Hey, check this out! :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man. I haven't read the first book yet! I better get cracking! Good pick :)
    Amy's Massive B-day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring BLURRED for your WOW Jessirae! You rock girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've seen this book or authors name - good choice.

    Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to pick up Inbetween, but my library doesn't have it. I may have to break down and buy it. It does sound good.
    My WoW @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually haven't read the first book, even though I have it on my Kindle, but I saw this book on Amazon - it is super cheap! I love that about Entangled Teen's books... they all get so cheap during pre-order time :D

    Hope you get to read this one soon! <3

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great. I loved Inbetween, so I'm really excited to read this :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3